Are you struggling with your site’s current ranking on Google? If so, we can help you improve your web performance while eliminating the things that make your site weak in terms of visibility. Since search engine optimization is an unpredictable industry today due to constant changes happening on Google, it is really important to understand how to boost your website based on the existing algorithm used. Perhaps, you can take advantage of the services offered by SEO strategists in order to help your business stay at the forefront of your industry.
The following are the SEO trends 2016 that we all need to consider if we really want to rank on Google and appear on the first page of search results:
- Web optimization for rich online answers – Targeted keywords are important to any web content nowadays. In fact, providing relevant content to web visitors will help them trust your site when it comes to the products and services you offer online. Keyword research is essential if you want your content to appear on search results. According to studies, rich answers are likely to appear on 19.45 percent of search results on Google out of 850,000 queries entered to generate these.
- Analyze featured content made by Google – Online marketers need to stay vigilant with the latest Mozcast Google Feature review in order to get updates about the content features on Google results. For instance, rich answers are referred to as featured snippets that are somewhat similar to related questions. These represent articles that cover certain queries made by web visitors; hence, you need to incorporate the right keywords when creating content for your website.
- Boost user engagement – From the time when ranking was identified as an excellent factor for any online business’ success, marketers believed that user engagement is really important. This actually covers pogo sticking, bounce rate, standard time on website, and other related factors. When it comes to conversion, it is proven to determine the level of effectiveness in incorporating page elements needed in positive buying decision made by visitors. However, these factors can be hard to gauge if search engines do not have enough data to support it.
- Mobile apps optimization – Perhaps, you have already heard about the Mobilegeddon update created by Google. This is the process wherein website owners are encouraged to develop mobile responsive apps in order to boost loading speed using mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. Just remember this; faster loading website leads to better visitor retention.
- Search quality rules of Google – Recently, Google released the 160-page search quality guidelines that aim to promote transparency. However, it is not yet the final version that will be used as rater guidelines. Some of the key takeaways from these guidelines include top quality standards for YMYL pages, value added to EAT and the guidelines to mobile responsiveness.
What More to Expect from an SEO Expert
However, this does not stop there. We actually have more insights to share with you. For instance, some online marketers say that backlinks are no longer viable to internet marketing. This is absolutely not true. In fact, SEO experts recommend that using backlinks on your web content especially on PRs is still essential on Google ranking. As a matter of fact, Google is still using these links in order to rank websites. So if you believe that back linking is not a thing anymore, well think again buddy.
Also, know that higher bounce rates can cause lower rankings. Did you even know that if visitors bounce off of your website, it will send an obvious message to search engines like Google that visitors are not happy with your web content? As a result, you get lower rankings and a hard time appearing on search results.
We provide helpful insights that would increase your site ranking in a more cost-effective manner. Just let us help you with your SEO efforts and we can give you a hundred percent assurance that your website will appear on the first page of Google’s search results and the search results of other major search engines out there.